Saturday 8 August 2009

You Would Think My Brother Was . . . . . . . .

The proud father. I have just received a phone call from my brother who lives in Australia. He delivered the exciting news that their dog, Gemma, has produced 5 puppies. Gemma had been a naughty girl with a Kelpie (whatever that is - I presume a variety of dog!!!!!) and my brother and family had not even noticed Gemma's expanding waistline until a week ago. The Younger Daughter acted as midwife and with the help of Eldest Son they revived two of the puppies that needed midwife type attention. All you dog lovers, follow the link above and view these rather adorable looking puppies. Jamie has promised to post some photos regularly during their development.

4 comments:

Maggie May said...

Just been over to your brother's and have seen the adorable puppies.
I wonder what they will look like if their dad is a Kelpie! Mother looks like a golden retriever and they don't seem to be taking after her!

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

I popped across too to have a peek - aren't they sweet. Mum looks lovely and very proud.

Carol said...

OMG they are soooooo cute!!!

C x

DD's Diary said...

Adorable puppies! No wonder he is proud ...