1. I have been "blessed" with size 10 (europe size 44) feet. That has caused endless trouble finding shoes and much teasing from friends and family. My brother calls me Bigfoot.
2. In my youth (long time ago) I was very sporty and gave Virgina Wade a run for her money during an inter-schools tennis match. The very next day had my first knee injury that has prevented me from pursuing any sport except swimming. I am an avid armchair sports watcher of tennis, cricket and rubgy.
3. I loathe pineapple in any form - fresh or in those awful chunks.4. Suffer from insomnia, I think from birth! Had awful time at boarding school sleeping in dormitories until I was prefect - I then ruled my dormitory with a rod of iron and nobody was allowed to talk after lights out.
5. At school I was head of the "Fairies" group in our Brownies pack. This is really awful because even aged 10 I was head and shoulders taller than my fellow fairies and had the already growing large feet. Head of the "Trolls" would have been better.
6. My family are scattered. Brother in Australia. Step-daughter and her family in Devon living in a tiny village in the wilds of Dartmoor. My son and his family live in London. Due to this - we do not see our families as often as we would like.
Hadriana has requested me to pass on this tag to six other bloggers. I have to inform them of this action and also report back to Hadriana.
So, in no particular order:
My brother Jamie I expect he will not find the time to carry out this task as the computer he uses is in his office in Australia - he should be working!
Gill (That British Woman)
Just Me Really
Part Time Single Mum In France
Strawberry Jam Anne