Monday 2 June 2008

Hi there everyone - have really enjoyed many blogs - but feel I am not very eloquent - so I think this will be a slow start!

We recently moved (downsized) into a very friendly village which amongst other things has a wonderful shop and guess what - a post office (still).

My SupaTrike is really a disguised mobility scooter - decked out in black and chrome with a Harley Davidson type handlebars - suits my image - as you might have guessed a "tomboy". I sometimes strap our dog onto my lap and off we go down to the local farm. The dog then jumps off and has a good run. More about our rescue dog another time.

6 comments:

Flowerpot said...

good to meet you Lindsay and thanks for the info re ears! Your dog looks lovely...

Lindsay said...

Thanks flowerpot - need some help here - how do I list my favourite blogs?

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Hi Lindsay! I am loving that trike!

Maggie May said...

Hi Lindsay. Good of you to drop by. I hope you have a wonderful time blogging. It is a great hobby!
There should be a little tool on the side bar for favourite blogs that you click. Have a go! I am useless with anything technical so I hope some one who knows what they're doing, can give you step by step instructions.Will be back.

Lindsay said...

Thanks to all who commented today. Will try to add something interesting soon!

Jules said...

I came from Maggie May's to say welcome. Looks like you got the sidebar up and going. Good job! It can be tricky getting started, but I looks wonderful so far.

On thing I would recommend is for you to get an e-mail link up in your profile as well. Sometimes it's a good thing to have.

if you have questions about adding things (like how to put links in your posts, or pictures, or YouTube, drop me a line.

So, once again welcome. :)